Our firm provides individual, family and business clients with legal representation that concentrates on asset protection planning. By emphasizing asset protection, we address our client's immediate concerns while anticipating and safeguarding their long-term business, financial and personal interests.
Our firm is distinguished by the fact that our Senior Partner is also a:
- Accredited Estate Planner (AEP®)
- The State Representative for the Asset Protection Society
- Certified Wealth Perservation Planner
- Certified Asset Protection Planner
- Certified Financial Planner Practitioner
- M.B.A. in Financial Planning
- Masters of Science in Financial Services
- Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy® (CAP®)
This training gives our firm a broader, more pragmatic view of legal matters than one might expect to find in the typical law firm.
We know you want an attorney who takes the time to understand your short and long-term goals. And, we understand that to reach your financial goals, you need to spend your money wisely. So we analyze every legal matter with this in mind to ensure that the services we provide are cost-effective.